|By Joachim Garraud|
|Added on Nov 30, 2015|
|Last updated on Nov 30, 2015|
Joachim Garraud is happy to share with you 25 years of knowledge and experience of music producing.
25 YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE SHARED WITH YOU
The "Producer Box" is filled with absolutely everything someone needs to make music. Including, a copy of Ableton, all the project files to every track on the album for others to use, video tutorials explaining his production techniques (recorded in multiple languages), and several audio plugins, sounds from his personal sound bank and various top tier developers.
In his 25 years as a famous producer, Joachim Garraud has collaborated with artists such as David Guetta, Jean-Michel Jarre, David Bowie, Beyoncé, Kylie Minogue, and Mylène Famer. The bedrock of the title refers to the remarkably high quality audio format in which it will be released. Joachim and his team have developed something even more unique for this album release.
CME XKEY USB KEYBOARD
EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE CONTENT
This is the first time an artist has made all the elements that were used in the design of an album available to the public. Not only will you be able to open the various songs and work with the sessions; you’ll get the Master Session, exclusive plugins, presets, and a personal sound bank. You have access to everything!
All to help your creative process.
JOACHIM GARRAUD’S PERSONAL SOUND BANK COMPILED OVER 25 YEARS.
Over 3000 sounds: loops, fx, one shots, signature Joachim Garraud sound design and audio production tools. All coming from more than 850 sessions and projects. 96kHz/24bit. Over 50GB of custom sounds.
20 TUTORIALS - MORE THAN 8 HOURS OF EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Exclusive video tutorials available in 4 languages (French, English, Spanish, Japanese). You will discover production secrets through exclusive tutorials, recorded in multiple languages explaining the step-by-step production process. Duration for each Tutorial goes between 19 minutes to 39 minutes.
- 1 - How to mix the voice in an instrumental.
- 2 - Why distortion is required in the electronic music production? What is the best way to control it and with what plug ins?
- 3 - Creative use of the delay to create rhythm or groove.
- 4 - Sound Design and electronic music, the perfect cocktail to have your own sound.
- 5 - Egoist, a perfect techno machine.
- 6 - How to create the perfect combination of vocoders, phasers, flangers, chorus, reverb, delay, EQ, filters, distortions.
- 7 - Bass and sub-bass, how to make the bass sound bigger?
- 8 - How to improve the sound of a mix with compressors, limiters, and mastering tools.
- 9 - Saturation and distortion: new ways to create your own sounds.
- 10 - Creating racks of instruments and play with the automation.
- 11 - How to add punch to your mix using side chains, gates and compressors.
- 12 - Special mastering.
- 13 - How to get the best Bass Drum available?
- 14 - How to get a broad mix, loud and clear? Understanding the phase and the stereo space.
- 15 - Organize Ableton Live to produce better and faster.
- 16 - My favorite plugins.
- 17 - Let’s do a song together from scratch.
- 18 - Let’s do a remix together from scratch.
- 19 - Optimize a recording session with a singer.
- 20 - No limits to creation!
More informations > kickstarter.com